Membership in the George Billingsley Northwest Arkansas Razorback Club is due at the beginning of each year.
Razorback fans can be members of the George Billingsley Northwest Arkansas Razorback Club in two ways:
- Razorback Foundation Membership
- Ticket Priority
- Window Decal
- A media guide for baseball, football or basketball when a donor designates a minimum $50.00 contribution to that specific sport. Broyles/Matthews Silver, Gold and Platinum donors will be sent three media guides.
- Annual Membership in the George Billingsley Northwest Arkansas Razorback Club
Current Foundation Members Renewing Your Annual Membership:
The Foundation requires each member to reselect their local Razorback Club each year at renewal time. Taking this action enables our club to receive credit for your membership and ensures you’re listed as “paid” at our club events. Just list Club 2 on your Razorback Foundation renewal form. This designates $10.00 of your Foundation donation as a member credit to the club.
- If you are an annual member of the Foundation and normally "renew" during a specific month, i.e. May for Football, please let the club know when you register for club events prior to your renewal date by sending an email to Clubemail@test.com Our list of Foundation members "linked" to our club is distributed a month after donations are sent in.
- If you’ve already renewed and didn’t list our club, please contact the Foundation at 479-443-9000 and have them add it to your membership information.
- Local Club Membership
There are a couple of ways you can pay your Local Club membership fees, if you are not a member of the Razorback Foundation:
- Pay when you pre-register for a club event or in person at a NWA Razorback Club event
- Send a payment (check/money order) to:
Download a Local NWA Razorback Club Membership form (Adobe)